HGTV Posh Pets!
- RT @luxury__travel: 10 of the most unique hotels in the world bit.ly/XAWP5h http://t.co/8hUVclsNtz 8 hours ago
- I may have been overserved... May have overcelebrated Mommer's return. fb.me/2gM7rCi4W 14 hours ago
- Things we love about #dogsonaplane: They'll let ya know... http://t.co/gljOKmAY5W 14 hours ago
- OMD! Mommers is home YAY Maxx! We went to da beach this morning and met this 10 year old beauty, Lizzy from AZ.... fb.me/1oVe8CQ18 1 day ago
- OMD, Mommers is home and YAY Maxx! Went to da beach this morning and met this cool 10 year old beauty who loves... fb.me/6FjthB27u 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: May 2009
OK, so ya do what ya gotta do. Here’s Buddy and Shiloh cooling off in their own dog-friendly back yard.
Here are 2 good examples of why we have to have strict laws in the summer about our dogs enjoying the beach. Scary huh? Have “they” considered how many children leave waste on the beach or run through … Continue reading
Sitting with Luna in Indian Wells is always fun and never dull. Ready for her to head to MT for the summer though!
Another big day at “Camp Sammy.” Here’s Sammy chillin’ at the beach in the cool chair and shade his parents got for him and enjoying his birthday beach towel from Auntie Carol. Don’t worry about the tongue… his water … Continue reading
This is our friend Maggie aka: Magster, Mags, Monster, Magpie… Maggie has lived the good life. We met her in MT where she was an expert at the “duck and run” game with Luna and Bob. The kind of … Continue reading
The haul! Even a card from Buddy and Shiloh :)
Auntie Carol lets me pick my own stuff
Here I am on my way to Petsmart in Auntie Carol’s car. Faster, FASTER!
Welcome to Adventures in Pet Sitting, the blog. As you can see, it is a great place to share the wonderful ways your family members make your life complete. Please also write me with helpful pet health and happiness info … Continue reading
These are some pics of my sweet family. Aren’t they just the best? Send me pics of your family and I will post them here too.
Joey and Dory are step-brother and sister. They have the same issues many stepchildren do, but they are real sweeties. They had the good fortune of being adopted by 2 of the best animal parents ever!