HGTV Posh Pets!
- If only dogs could just take a big leap to #CurePetCancer... fb.me/Jms65GP4 6 hours ago
- RT @airculinaire: Great article @k9air! "@EliteTravelerDG: Is there a pet menu for the holidays? #PrivateJet Flight Attendant For Pets http… 6 hours ago
- Any of you with Goldens out there now know what Mommers has to deal with. All they missed was SQUIRRELS! fb.me/36atjVILp 13 hours ago
- RT @OnAirDining: Dining on a private jet: Is catering an issue? Not if done properly through your caterer corporatejetinvestor.com/articles/dinin… 15 hours ago
- RT @VPI: @k9air Thank you! For helping us spread the word, VPI will donate $5 to pet cancer research bit.ly/1vzI3d7 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: May 2009
OK, so ya do what ya gotta do. Here’s Buddy and Shiloh cooling off in their own dog-friendly back yard.
Here are 2 good examples of why we have to have strict laws in the summer about our dogs enjoying the beach. Scary huh? Have “they” considered how many children leave waste on the beach or run through … Continue reading
Sitting with Luna in Indian Wells is always fun and never dull. Ready for her to head to MT for the summer though!
Another big day at “Camp Sammy.” Here’s Sammy chillin’ at the beach in the cool chair and shade his parents got for him and enjoying his birthday beach towel from Auntie Carol. Don’t worry about the tongue… his water … Continue reading
This is our friend Maggie aka: Magster, Mags, Monster, Magpie… Maggie has lived the good life. We met her in MT where she was an expert at the “duck and run” game with Luna and Bob. The kind of … Continue reading
The haul! Even a card from Buddy and Shiloh :)
Auntie Carol lets me pick my own stuff