Another big day at “Camp Sammy.” Here’s Sammy chillin’ at the beach in the cool chair and shade his parents got for him and enjoying his birthday beach towel from Auntie Carol. Don’t worry about the tongue… his water is behind the chair in the shade. I think the tongue largely protects us from predators.
HGTV Posh Pets!
- Think a bully cockpit is no big deal? Ask the families of #Asiana214 their thoughts. CRM and clear communication ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- The bully cockpit isn't an HR problem, it is allowed from the top. This attitude can't be tolerated in a safe, non-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- When a company allows a bully to reign in the cockpit, they not only send the message that other employees don't ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @ExploreWF: RT @greenkatphoto: No place like Home 💗 . . . #love #holidays #blueskys #sunny #smalltown #whitefish #montana #visitMT #mont… 3 days ago
- Know a bully in the cockpit? Go in, speak up! Speak first before he takes your job. The first voice usually wins. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago