Here are 2 good examples of why we have to have strict laws in the summer about our dogs enjoying the beach. Scary huh? Have “they” considered how many children leave waste on the beach or run through our quiet areas? Dogs, like children, can be well trained and behave well in public. Why is it that a lot of visitors can evict our resident dogs from the beach during the hottest time of the year? Can’t we all just get along? Maybe a section of beach where dogs are allowed and people who don’t care to share their days with dogs can frequent another part of the beach?
HGTV Posh Pets!
- RT @PawCulture: Go after what makes you happy... even if it's only a tennis ball. #mondaymotivation https://t.co/9UgAlwDDuD 3 weeks ago
- Travel is always better with a friend! #dogsonaplane #privatejets #nodrama twitter.com/gopetfriendly/… 1 month ago
- Flying up to the great north always brings this to mind... Watch out for those granite clouds everyone! #Goats!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- RT @Forbes: Quote of the day: on.forbes.com/60128dGpE https://t.co/vZigTlYe3F 2 months ago
- With the privilege of adventure travel comes great responsibility. #Respect #Liveandletlive #WeAllJustLiveHere… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago