Here are 2 good examples of why we have to have strict laws in the summer about our dogs enjoying the beach. Scary huh? Have “they” considered how many children leave waste on the beach or run through our quiet areas? Dogs, like children, can be well trained and behave well in public. Why is it that a lot of visitors can evict our resident dogs from the beach during the hottest time of the year? Can’t we all just get along? Maybe a section of beach where dogs are allowed and people who don’t care to share their days with dogs can frequent another part of the beach?
HGTV Posh Pets!
- Happy Spring all northern neighbors! twitter.com/meanwhileincan… 13 hours ago
- Responsible enjoyment of our pristine frontiers. twitter.com/earthxplorer/s… 13 hours ago
- It IS scary, and demeaning. Adds insult to the injury of a hostile work environment. @SolairusAv #NotJustHollywood… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- This is what they do... some companies don’t find that important @SolairusAv, they just don’t get it. #TimesUp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Happy Spring! Still wanna grab some turns? There’s #Canada and then you have #Montana. #YesMontana #epic @ExploreWF twitter.com/explorewf/stat… 3 days ago