Today was kind of rainy here on Hilton Head Island which Sammy and I found pretty boring. What are you gonna do???? FIELD TRIP. We loaded up in the car and headed over to Bluffton to one of our favorite pet shops (All Four Paws) and had a great time shopping and trying out all of the squeekers. Sam makes friends wherever he goes, of course, and even paused for a pose with his new friend Roni who is one of the owners of the shop before continuing his evaluation of the best squeeker. The winner? The one that sings.
HGTV Posh Pets!
- Think a bully cockpit is no big deal? Ask the families of #Asiana214 their thoughts. CRM and clear communication ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- The bully cockpit isn't an HR problem, it is allowed from the top. This attitude can't be tolerated in a safe, non-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- When a company allows a bully to reign in the cockpit, they not only send the message that other employees don't ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @ExploreWF: RT @greenkatphoto: No place like Home 💗 . . . #love #holidays #blueskys #sunny #smalltown #whitefish #montana #visitMT #mont… 3 days ago
- Know a bully in the cockpit? Go in, speak up! Speak first before he takes your job. The first voice usually wins. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago