Hi, Buddy here. Something’s up this morning… Not getting my morning food. Love my morning food! Where’s my morning food??? Mom says we are going to see the nice doctor because I have a m-e-l-a-n-o-m-a on my belly and it has to come off. It is kind of near my hoo-hoo, which I am very fond of, so I hope they are careful in there. Mom says I will get extra Frosty Paws tonight so it is all good, after all, I am Buddy! Will let you know how it all goes later, wish me luck! In the meantime, Mom has posted a link so you other Pet Parents can read up on Pet Melanoma and know what to look for.
HGTV Posh Pets!
- Think a bully cockpit is no big deal? Ask the families of #Asiana214 their thoughts. CRM and clear communication ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- The bully cockpit isn't an HR problem, it is allowed from the top. This attitude can't be tolerated in a safe, non-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- When a company allows a bully to reign in the cockpit, they not only send the message that other employees don't ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @ExploreWF: RT @greenkatphoto: No place like Home 💗 . . . #love #holidays #blueskys #sunny #smalltown #whitefish #montana #visitMT #mont… 3 days ago
- Know a bully in the cockpit? Go in, speak up! Speak first before he takes your job. The first voice usually wins. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago