Hey, Buddy here. Still a little lazy today, and kinda seeing double. Things went really well yesterday. I was very brave, of course… I am Buddy! The doc says she “got it all” which seems to be really important. Be sure to look at some of those articles my Mom referenced because if you catch this m-e-l-a-n-o-m-a thing early they can get the growth and a good margin of tissue around it and make sure that you can keep on keepin’ on. Today Mom is adding a link to this really cool foundation that is doing a lot of research on cancer in dogs; The Morris Animal Foundation. You can learn more about canine cancer there or if you have some extra money after buying squeeky toys and treats you can even send them some and maybe help them find some ways to fight this nasty thing. They do work with cats and horses and wildlife too, but we all know the really important work is with dogs!
So thanks for all of your well wishes, and even cards!!! I feel really loved and love you all right back. I’ll keep you posted on things I learn on how to beat this thing so keep checking back. Time for another nap now.
HGTV Posh Pets!
- Think a bully cockpit is no big deal? Ask the families of #Asiana214 their thoughts. CRM and clear communication ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- The bully cockpit isn't an HR problem, it is allowed from the top. This attitude can't be tolerated in a safe, non-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- When a company allows a bully to reign in the cockpit, they not only send the message that other employees don't ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @ExploreWF: RT @greenkatphoto: No place like Home 💗 . . . #love #holidays #blueskys #sunny #smalltown #whitefish #montana #visitMT #mont… 3 days ago
- Know a bully in the cockpit? Go in, speak up! Speak first before he takes your job. The first voice usually wins. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago