Free At Last!!!!!!
Got my stitches out and am free to hit the water again. We Golden Retrievers love to swim and it has been very confusing as the warm Spring weather sets in down here in South Carolina and my Mom wouldn’t let me go swimming. Man, I’m all about a little dip in the river every day during our walk. Swim a bit, chase a few tennis balls, chase a few more tennis balls… you just can’t much beat it. Thanks again to all of you who have been following my surgery and recovery. I think this is the end of that saga. I am feeling great and because I am Buddy, each day is a new day and a great day and a day to go out and have FUN! Let’s all try that tomorrow ok?
HGTV Posh Pets!
- Definition of #Discrimination: "the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, es… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- It's a new era and people are practicing #MindfulConsumerism to support socially conscious companies. @SolairusAv i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Communications break down fast when there is a bully in the left seat, putting the whole mission at risk. A bully r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- So Dan, it's 2018 and your main client is a C-Suite brain trust ready to work. Do you really think he or she cares… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Well @SolairusAv, looks like more folks associated with #Bullygate are jumping ship... Nobody wants to be around wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago