Free At Last!!!!!!
Got my stitches out and am free to hit the water again. We Golden Retrievers love to swim and it has been very confusing as the warm Spring weather sets in down here in South Carolina and my Mom wouldn’t let me go swimming. Man, I’m all about a little dip in the river every day during our walk. Swim a bit, chase a few tennis balls, chase a few more tennis balls… you just can’t much beat it. Thanks again to all of you who have been following my surgery and recovery. I think this is the end of that saga. I am feeling great and because I am Buddy, each day is a new day and a great day and a day to go out and have FUN! Let’s all try that tomorrow ok?
HGTV Posh Pets!
- Happy Spring all northern neighbors! twitter.com/meanwhileincan… 13 hours ago
- Responsible enjoyment of our pristine frontiers. twitter.com/earthxplorer/s… 13 hours ago
- It IS scary, and demeaning. Adds insult to the injury of a hostile work environment. @SolairusAv #NotJustHollywood… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- This is what they do... some companies don’t find that important @SolairusAv, they just don’t get it. #TimesUp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Happy Spring! Still wanna grab some turns? There’s #Canada and then you have #Montana. #YesMontana #epic @ExploreWF twitter.com/explorewf/stat… 3 days ago