Any of you who have been with us for a while have seen Rusty before. I met Rusty around this time last year when his family went on a trip and needed a pet sitter. They had met me walking another dog on the beach and seen that Rusty and I just hit it off. Rusty had a heart and soul of gold, which only fits as he was a Golden Retriever. He was a great furniture guy. He loved the bed. He loved the couch. There wasn’t much that Rusty didn’t love. He was a huge companion and kept me from getting homesick when I was away from my home by laying his head in my lap when watching tv and snoring so I knew I wasn’t alone. He acted like he didn’t like thunderstorms so he had an excuse to stay very close to me and protect me. He always kept an eye on me in the pool and protected me from other dogs.
Sadly, I won’t have the chance to do any of these things with Rusty again. We lost Rusty last week to Cancer. Rusty was young and healthy and it took him quite quickly. May is Pet Cancer Awareness Month. Tell a friend about Rusty. Then go to the Morris Animal Foundation website posted below and learn about the amazing work they are doing to end canine cancer in our lifetime. Let’s not lose one more dog to this senseless disease, not one!
HGTV Posh Pets!
- Think a bully cockpit is no big deal? Ask the families of #Asiana214 their thoughts. CRM and clear communication ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- The bully cockpit isn't an HR problem, it is allowed from the top. This attitude can't be tolerated in a safe, non-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- When a company allows a bully to reign in the cockpit, they not only send the message that other employees don't ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @ExploreWF: RT @greenkatphoto: No place like Home 💗 . . . #love #holidays #blueskys #sunny #smalltown #whitefish #montana #visitMT #mont… 3 days ago
- Know a bully in the cockpit? Go in, speak up! Speak first before he takes your job. The first voice usually wins. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago