Any of you who have been with us for a while have seen Rusty before. I met Rusty around this time last year when his family went on a trip and needed a pet sitter. They had met me walking another dog on the beach and seen that Rusty and I just hit it off. Rusty had a heart and soul of gold, which only fits as he was a Golden Retriever. He was a great furniture guy. He loved the bed. He loved the couch. There wasn’t much that Rusty didn’t love. He was a huge companion and kept me from getting homesick when I was away from my home by laying his head in my lap when watching tv and snoring so I knew I wasn’t alone. He acted like he didn’t like thunderstorms so he had an excuse to stay very close to me and protect me. He always kept an eye on me in the pool and protected me from other dogs.
Sadly, I won’t have the chance to do any of these things with Rusty again. We lost Rusty last week to Cancer. Rusty was young and healthy and it took him quite quickly. May is Pet Cancer Awareness Month. Tell a friend about Rusty. Then go to the Morris Animal Foundation website posted below and learn about the amazing work they are doing to end canine cancer in our lifetime. Let’s not lose one more dog to this senseless disease, not one!
HGTV Posh Pets!
- Definition of #Discrimination: "the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, es… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- It's a new era and people are practicing #MindfulConsumerism to support socially conscious companies. @SolairusAv i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Communications break down fast when there is a bully in the left seat, putting the whole mission at risk. A bully r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- So Dan, it's 2018 and your main client is a C-Suite brain trust ready to work. Do you really think he or she cares… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Well @SolairusAv, looks like more folks associated with #Bullygate are jumping ship... Nobody wants to be around wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago