Hey folks, one of our friends out there in readerland was kind enough to draw some important information to my attention… The Merrick Company has had to recall its Jr. Texas Taffy Pet Treats for possible Salmonella contamination. This could be passed on to your dog or to the human handling the treats, so you might want to pay attention to this for sure! To read the whole release, just click on this link: http://www.merrickpetcare.com/about_us/news_article.php?tid=438
Thanks Ryan for sharing this important safety info with us. Together we can all keep our Fur Family members safe and happy which makes us happy right? They trust us to look out for them after all, so let’s do our part. We know they always do their part; give unconditional love every day in every way.